Guided Trail Rides
Guided Trail Rides & Pony Rides:
- Equine Liability Policy providing bodily injury and property damage liability coverage for specific equine activities specifically described in the Declarations.
- The specific activities we are willing to underwrite under this program are those that are excluded under our admitted farm liability/equine liability program. These specific activities include guided trail rides, carriage rides, pony rides and petting zoos.
- Certain types of equine special events such as horse auctions and rodeos are activities that are generally not available through an admitted carrier and may be included in this program.
- The coverage is limited to the extent that no insurance for products and completed operations or medical payments is provided.
- Limits of liability available for bodily injury and property damage liability are $300,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000.
- Coverage underwritten on behalf of Gemini Insurance Company, A.M. Best rated A+ (Superior) and Financial Size Category XV.