All StarNet mortality claims are handled by our own Berkley Animal Mortality Claims Adjusting Office. The Berkley Equine & Cattle Animal Mortality Claims Adjusting Office is managed by Philip O. Bradley. His team has over sixty years of experience handling equine and cattle claims and have built strong and lasting relationships with the veterinarians that care for your insured animals. Phillip O. Bradley and his team of his experienced adjusters are available twenty-four hours a day to help handle your client’s claim in a timely and courteous manner.
Cattle General Mortality & Theft Product:
- Bovine(s) are covered for death or humane destruction due to an accident, illness, disease or injury. Coverage also includes theft.
- This is all risk coverage with fourteen (14) exclusions. Limited Named Perils can be purchased at lower cost.
- Coverage can be written for a 1-year policy term, six (6) month policy term or 30-day policy term.
- Coverage form includes One Hundred and Twenty (120) Day Extension – if policy is written for a 1-year policy term.
- Coverage is underwritten on behalf of StarNet Insurance Company, A.M. Best Rated A+ (Superior) & Financial Size Category XV. Coverage is available in all States except Alaska & Hawaii.
Prospective Calf Coverage –
- Slipped, aborted, absorbed or stillborn calf during the policy period;
- Death or humane destruction of the cow before the calf is born; or
- Death or humane destruction of calf within 30 days after birth.
- Embryo transfer – Donor cows are eligible for coverage.
- Risks that are from cloned embryos are not eligible for coverage.
- Eligibility rules apply
Bull Infertility –
Bulls insured for General Mortality & Theft, ages one (1) year through five (5) years are eligible for this coverage. Covers total and permanent impotence or infertility as a result of an accident, injury or disease that occurred and manifested during the policy period. However, damage to bull’s external reproductive organs through accident or injury is excluded. Eligibility rules apply.
FOR INFORMATION ON INSURING BEEF CATTLE, CONTACT:
Bill Ward – AVP – Berkley Equine & Cattle
Contact Name: Bill Ward
Phone #: (630) 210-0384
FOR INFORMATION ON INSURING DAIRY CATTLE, CONTACT:
EXCALIBUR INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
Contact Name: TOM MIKULICE
Phone #: (800) 617-2450